Tuesday 4 October 2011

Random Stuff From Tumblr

I found this funny stuff off my mates Tumblr. I found it quite funny, which was quite hard not to laugh at even when in a quite room with peaple doing work, enjoy.


not really babe, just tricking

asking alexandria :)

well duh lol

haha, this is so something I would sent in replys to someone

OMG

standard

 :O love

i hope the younger generations understand the beauty that is queen

Br00tal fork

:O

I figure its been a while, your welcome guys :)

have you ever gotten to the point where your like “fuck it I wanna ride by bike, but I’ll want my car later on”, this guy has, might i add, quality solution mate
How, huh, what, actually hold that thought, i dont want to know 

mmmmm

hehe, its a whale… and it says willy, life is great

anyone for a game?

All images sourced from:
http://psh51f.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment