Saturday 27 August 2011

Funny Movie Quotes

I have search and found a number of funny movie quotes. Some most would know others not so much, but all funny.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
Airplane!

Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.
Dark Helmet, Space Balls

I am serious … and don’t call me Shirley
- Leslie Nielsen as Dr Rumack, in “Airplane!”

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy.
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, in “Finding Nemo”

I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die
- Kevin Kirkpatrick as Gordo, in “Gamers - The Movie

Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!
- Peter Sellers as President Merkin Muffley, in “Dr. Strangelove”

Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?
- Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, in “Raiders of the Lost Ark”

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.
- Will Smith as Agent J, in “Men In Black”

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
- Rip Torn as Patches O\’Houlihan, in “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
- Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller, in “Ferris Bueller\’s Day Off”

All quotes sourced from:
http://www.movieparrot.com/funniest/4

No comments:

Post a Comment